Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attention All Australians

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QonnectioN

03-14-2011

Bump

Psychomachia

03-14-2011

Because i'm a bit lazy . . . whats the size/activity like for these community sites? I've pretty much solo queue'd only since beta, it would be good to play with some other aussies on a regular basis.

QonnectioN

03-19-2011

Quote:
Psychomachia:
Because i'm a bit lazy . . . whats the size/activity like for these community sites? I've pretty much solo queue'd only since beta, it would be good to play with some other aussies on a regular basis.

We're a very tight knit community, there are multiple groups of friends that play with each other daily and if we see a lot of people on vent, we try to set up inhouse matches.

And bump for brand new website

QonnectioN

03-20-2011

bump

QonnectioN

03-24-2011

bump

QonnectioN

04-05-2011

bump

QonnectioN

04-14-2011

pmub

MrDev4st4tion

04-22-2011

Hey there, sick of ELO hell. Need a great aussie clan to join so that i can do ranked in full premades or at least duo Q. I like playing tanks, Cho, Rammus, Alistair, Shen in order, but know how to play AP Sion and learning AD Yi. My ranked stats are 5.5/4.5/7.5 but my elo is **** due to ragers/leavers/noobs and getting ego inflated dps to listen in solo Q is utterly impossible. I tank well, have good map awareness, and can protect my team well so long as they stay in my range. If ur interested plz add me in game and test me out. I am just looking for a good community in order to team up with.

Naahg

04-23-2011

Quote:
MrDev4st4tion:
Hey there, sick of ELO hell. Need a great aussie clan to join so that i can do ranked in full premades or at least duo Q. I like playing tanks, Cho, Rammus, Alistair, Shen in order, but know how to play AP Sion and learning AD Yi. My ranked stats are 5.5/4.5/7.5 but my elo is **** due to ragers/leavers/noobs and getting ego inflated dps to listen in solo Q is utterly impossible. I tank well, have good map awareness, and can protect my team well so long as they stay in my range. If ur interested plz add me in game and test me out. I am just looking for a good community in order to team up with.

I am new but i want to play, add me!

QonnectioN

05-03-2011

Bump