Attention All Australians

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QonnectioN

03-09-2011

Promo Video is here! Thanks to Mcrooster and his youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJNgeFKe6Ko

League of Legends: Australia (LoL:A)
www.lolaustralia.com

About us

Come join Australia's first ever community website for League of Legends players, we've been here since late 2009 and are partners with the League of Legend ladders and tournaments over at www.cybergamer.com.au. One of our moderators Yons is also an active Ladder admin over at CG!

Why should you consider being part of this community?

What we have to offer is a troll-free community of tight knit friends who engage in constructive discussions regarding League of Legends and often compete in in-house "LoL:A" matches and tournaments. You can also participate in our 1v1 duel type ladder and aim to earn a title for yourself over at the LoL:A forums. Maybe you can even catch Hohums (australian Riot employee) browsing the forums at times!

We have an Australian based 100-man Ventrilo server that is open to all members and guests, come and request your own channel name to a moderator or admin so you and your friends have a place to voice chat while enjoying a game of League of Legends.

We also have a team creation/recruitment forums for those of you looking to join or recruit team (members) for a competitive tournament. Once you register a team, you can get your own team forum and team ventrilo channel created if requested to a moderator or admin!

Highly competitive teams will also be sponsored by LoL:A in all future Cybergamer ladders and tourneys and have their entry fee paid for by us.

Public Ventrilo server (aus based for improved ping)

IP or Hostname: v55.darkstarLLc.com
Port Number: 6384

Request a moderator or admin to have your vent account registered to be able to use all channels.

Current Events
Team LoLA to play at EB Expo 2011

yons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

LoLA ftw

/bump

Raptrijji

03-09-2011

yo im an aussie player add me in game Raptrijji. Its my new account since i gave my other to my brother. so yeah hit me up sometime

QonnectioN

03-09-2011

bump

Neil the Waan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

LoL:A is awesome! Bump for the vets!

ManiaK

03-09-2011

Hey, I'm from Townsville, me and my brother are pretty keen to compete in tournaments or just play more competitively if possible, i started playing ranked alot more than normal games, just wanting to be apart of a more high levelled skill based and team communicating arrangement.
Obviously we'd have to prove ourselves, if you/s are keen plz add MANIAK09 and syph04
Thx

yons

03-09-2011

MANIAK09 head over to both websites ...

www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/lol

Is for tournament and competitively play

ManiaK

03-09-2011

k thx ill have a look

QonnectioN

03-10-2011

bump

yons

03-11-2011

Bump!!