Corki ~ Runes/masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

So I've sort of came up a a generic Corki item build including things like boots, trinify, black cleaver, ect.

But I'm having trouble with runes and masteries. Regardless of IP, what runes do I want and masteries?

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Armor pene red / Dodge yellow / Either Mana regen blue or Cd reduction/ quin health

Poruku

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Dosage View Post
Armor pene red / Dodge yellow / Either Mana regen blue or Cd reduction/ quin health
Are all of those flat? The blue could be per level, I'm thinking.

HeyJon

02-07-2010

add me ingame we can talk their instead of posting every single time.

junster

02-08-2010

I have a weird mastery build on corki, something like 12 - 0 - 18

important pts on 15% magic pen, and -6 armor, then utility.

With armor pen runes and gatling gun you should be penetrating all of the enemies armor early / mid game and late game with the addition of black cleaver.

the other runes id take is mana regen on seals + level, blue is really a toss up between CDR or magic resist. CDR can save your life when you need valkryie up while MR is good because majority of the time it's the focused nukes that really get you killed.

basically you shouldn't be hit as corky and I don't spec into nimble for dodge to be affective. I do take 2 or 3 HP quints because you need the extra life early on.