N-Fuhrer's Minions Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Fuhrer

03-08-2011

This is MY opinion solely and does not reflect my friendís or any other minion loving player opinion on minions . Itís for you to read and discuss for your enjoyment and nothing else.

This is my tier list according to Season 1 Draft Mode / Tournament Play (NOT blind pick MM) Iíve put all the champions I feel are viable on SR and will be picked in competitive play. List goes from left to right, best to worst in each tier.

* Tier OP : Purple Caster Minion

* Tier 1: Baron Nashor, Dragon, Ebonmaw,

* Tier 2:
Ancient Golem, Lizard Elder, Twisted Lizard Elder, Blue Super Minion

* Tier 3: Purple Super Minion, Ghast, Rabid Wolf, Purple Siege Minion, Blue Siege Minion, Wraith, Golem.

* Hard to place on a team: purple melee minion, blue caster minion, blue melee minion, wolf, lesser wraith, young lizard.

Tier 1 Ė These minions have proved time and time again that they deserve to be here. These minions are game changing if you can't get them most of the time. Player skill combined with knowing how to use these minions correctly will ultimately result in success.

Tier 2 Ė These minions are barely under tier 1. They all again do their roles incredibly well and are should be considered highly valuable picks. They all synergize very well into the vast majority of viable line ups. Players should be killing these minions if they are looking to improve their game and step into the competitive scene. Master all of the tier 1 and tier 2 minions and you will be a serious force to be reckoned with.

Tier 3 Ė These minions are still very viable but are simply out done by tier 1 and tier 2 minions. They can't compete with most of them and as far as viable line ups go these wonít be the minions youíre going to first pick in any mode. These are your 4th 5th kills in your farm cycle to complement your farming or effectively counter the other teams minions . These minions aren't very viable overall and just arenít minions you will strive to pick or have in your line up all the time.

Hard to place on a team Ė These minions I find arenít as good as others in terms of competitive picks. They donít really help or add anything game changing to you line up or anything you would really want on a competitive team imo. They are all fine minions for solo queue for the most part but in terms of a 5v5 tournament draft mode I wouldnít expect to see any of these minions there. They are simply out done by other minions who do their roles better than they do.

Feel free to ask questions about my list and I will do my best to reason why X minion in X tier. I also encourage you to convince me I am wrong and move a champion up or down a tier accordingly. I will post the changes if or when I make them in edits in this post.

Chairman Stalin

03-08-2011

meh this would be funny but its just been done so many times , i just can't laugh at it .

Dracozero

03-08-2011

You forget furious wolf and ghastly wraith from TT.

Ninja Fuhrer

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
You forget furious wolf and ghastly wraith from TT.
Rabid and Ghast are there.

Ike

03-08-2011

Minions=/=Monsters

Duoshot

03-08-2011

Much better than Elementz Tier List.

inb4 PCM nerf.

Ninja Fuhrer

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidawn View Post
Minions=/=Monsters
What you stupidly call "monsters" are in fact neutral minions. Get your minions straitght or PCM will punish you.

Also, bump ololol