Any way to block people from looking at your profile?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

03-08-2011

Curious. I don't like people thumbing through my rune book stealing my champ builds.

Edit: Why downvotes? I don't know people I pug with, I don't want them looking at my account.

Notorious SKY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

You have given consent.

Mitch Bade

03-08-2011

Theres nothing that is threatening about them looking at your account.

Either you are afraid of people seeing your win/loss ratio or leave total. I doubt a build you are using is "secret" or even "new."

Anyway, nope you can't.

Quarkd

03-08-2011

Shoot, if stealing your rune pages and champ builds leads to success, imagine how HotshotGG & crew must feel being plagiarized all the time!

Odentay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

if they're in a game with you they would need a second computer to open the game on to see what you're running.

Devan Aelus

03-08-2011

Can't be done. Even if they know the build, ability is whats important, so you shouldn't be worried about that.

TheOneDragon

02-17-2013

I agree with OP but also think that LK should atleast let you see the persons rep, W/L ratio and maybe some indepth stats towards the W/L with what champions they use etc. Being able to access masteries and rune pages is a bit excessive and potentially can be used to abuse the said summoner in a match.

Example: Summoner names his runepage Troll 1/ Troll 2/ Troll 3 etc. Just reference for them to use when the name doesnt actually pertain to him being a "troll". His team will see that if they look him up on LK and could potentially grief him verbally or could cause them to not care about the game without giving the summoner a chance.

Dancer

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odentay View Post
if they're in a game with you they would need a second computer to open the game on to see what you're running.
lolking.

Which brings up the fact that even if there was a way to block people from looking at your account on League, they'd still be able to do it with lolking.

Almight Aza

02-17-2013

I bet you don't use abilities either cuz then it'll give away your SECRET, HIGH PROFILE, UNIQUE strategies right?

Deity of Death

02-17-2013

Yes because your builds are top secret, nobody in the history of league of legends has tried yours.

btw I'm looking up your profile stealing all yo builds atm hue