Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Treeguns Pantheon Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treegun

02-06-2010

After quite a bit of testing with Pantheon, testing numerous suggested builds, i have finally created a build that i believe works best. I will skip most of the common knowledge and go right to the stuff people care about.

Runes

Red- Armor pen, Reason: armor pen scales with his Q and E abilities as well as melee

Yellow- Mana regen per level, Reason: Pantheon is very mana hungry, at about level 4 the mana rgn per level is equal to static regen, and this is exactly where you start needing more mana regen

Blue- Cooldown redux- Very useful, blue is the best spot for these runes and they benefit his ability mashing greatly

Purple- Armor pen

Masteries

I usually run some variation of 22/0/8, picks should be self explanitory

Summoner skills

Exhaust- You can, in fact, exhaust people caught in your ultimate circle BEFORE you land, greatly increasing your chances of landing on someone.

Flash- Great escape, and if used correctly... a cleanse! awesome for a chase-> stun combo

Item build

Start with long sword+health potion
boots
lifesteal scepter (for lane staying power)
upgraded boots
brutalizer
bf sword
phage
bloodthirster
bf sword
bf sword
frozen mallet
infinity edge
black cleaver
replace brutalizer for phantom dance

(in case of heavy caster team, build a banshees veil instead of phage-frozen mallet, maybe substitue brutalizer for more hp if needed)

FINAL BUILD
Bruatlizer (Upgrade as you see fit, melee->phantom dance caster-> banshees veil)
beserker grvs
bloodthirster
black cleaver
infinity edge
Frozen mallet

Skill Order
Q
W
Q
E
E
R
E
W
Q
E
R
W
Q
E
W
R
Q
W

Playstyle

Early
Harass early with Q to get the opponent low, then finish them with a W-E combo (W-Q if you don't have it yet). If the lane comp is very resiliant, use your spear throw to pick off minions for last hits and occasionally harass.

Mid
your W-E combo is deadly, if positioned correctly can turn the tide of team fights. Make sure you pick up golem buff as often as possible, you need the CD redux. Ultimate will be explained soon.

Late
You melt people with heartseeker strike, your spear finishes off low enemies, and you are a monster. Eat towers in seconds and destroy the enemy team. Try not to be the first one in, so that you can get great positioning on your Heartseeker strikes. Win!

ULTIMATE

Changes are on the horizon, Possibly lowering channel time and making the red circle pop up only in the last 1 second. But i will explain its uses.

1. Pre gank set-up. If a lane is pushing towards a tower, and your team is looking to destroy them, set up your ultimate to block their escape routes, when they go to retreat they will see a big red circle blocking their exit, effectively trapping them for death

2. Ganking loners. Towards middle-late game, there may be a straggling opponent pushing too far into a lane, or attempting to backdoor you. make him pay! (silly twisted fates)

3. Backdoor. Self-explanitory, if you can backdoor for a win, sell an item or two for attack speed items as so you can tank towers and take them down quickly. (you refesh your block the faster you attack-> less damage from towers-> dead tower.)

TLDR
Stack damge->Get golem buff->press Rqweq..weqweq->win!