2on1 Characters - Looking for alternatives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapTortuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

I vote for The Mad Chemist Singed

Smoke for mob control, fling to harras into tower, glue for the ocational gank with jungler and his ult regen health and mana to stay a long time in the lane.

Fluffyburrito

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTortuga View Post
I vote for The Mad Chemist Singed

Smoke for mob control, fling to harras into tower, glue for the ocational gank with jungler and his ult regen health and mana to stay a long time in the lane.
"Smoke" meaning poison? You'd have to hope they push the lane to your tower in order for that to happen. You'd also have to hope they have no way to cc you when you try to fling them...

The problem I see with singed 1 vs 2 is you'd have a very, very low CS count.

Dane Dread

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbou View Post

Whould Tarik, Mundo, Sion or Pantheon be considered a good options? They can soak some damage, and have some useful abilities (CC or harass).
I wouldn't consider Taric a good 1 v 2 champion. He has no ranged damage (the damage on his stun is too low to be used for dps) and his shatter requires him to run into the minion wave and no armor buff while its on cooldown.

He'd have the ability to heal himself up to stay in lane and be difficult to gank or easy to gank with because of his stun but he'd be susceptible to pushing waves of minions onto his tower and he won't be able to clear them quickly.

Plus, he's a very good babysitter. You want Taric in you 2 v 2 lane if you have him.

Grovel

03-10-2011

In order of "Can hold down a lane, farm, dish out some harass, and be useful as the game progresses"

Sion, Cho'gath, Gragas, Singed, Nasus, Morde would be my picks

KamakaziGumiBear

03-10-2011

Lux can hold a lane indefinitely and still pick up kills, at least until 3-4 champions decide to dive you. If left to farm and get some kills you will easily carry your team to a win.

Asylumseeker

03-10-2011

Im quite shocked at who hasnt been mentioned.

Kennen can hold a lane indefinately due to not relying on mana. He has long range and can kill minions really quickly.

Malphite. Can harass well and his passive makes it so he can lane for a very long time.

Cassiopeia. She has long range aoe poisons so she can keep back from the enemies. Harass and obliterate minion waves that get too close.

ShallowJam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

def not singed. he is a good 2v2 but would just get zoned in a 2v1. very low CS indeed.

zilean would be good, nasus, chogath, morde.

i woudl recommend against heimer. he pushed too easily and if you arent careful, GANKd.