[Guide] Gragas Keg roller of BOOM!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenthumbz

02-16-2010

Yeah CDR is a must, forgot to mention in guide to spam the Golem buff as much as possible, thats usually all i get, but itemwise a fiendish codex, nashors or deathfire grasp, or a frozen heart are all good options after u get the rylais......But ROA and Rylais is pretty expensive so just get the golem buff if possible.

Orya

02-17-2010

Followed your guide the last match and went 9/1/16 and 206 killed minions and 2 destroyed buildings. Not so shabby for Gragas I guess. ^^

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Gragas is a good farmer for sure, however, you are going to have trouble controlling Golem, in higher skilled games, where Golem is and will be sought after by both teams/multiple players that may need it more. I like your build, but it is hard for me to validate your Cooldown Reduction Runes, when you are solely relying on a very late game cooldown item, or the golem buff to make it worth it. Why not just stack AP runes? Perhaps I need to do the math around the early game gold you can farm with early AP runes, vs the early game CDR benefits from blue CDR runes..

However to fix this statement, if you get to higher lvl games, more than likely gragas will be dodged. He can do some damage, but I still think he is a bit UP. I know many disagree.