@ Riot Marcou

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodspilla

03-08-2011

I noticed League is in WCG this year i went to WCG website and went to Australian page but there is no Team for Australian, i guessed there wouldn't be but i had crossed my fingers hoping there would be.

Is there anyway an Australian team can be organised, if so what would need to happen?
I would like to even start one myself.

I know i'm probably not the best player but im not the worst either, I wouldn't mind just organising it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

AusBloodSpilla

Bloodspilla

03-09-2011

bump

Bloodspilla

03-09-2011

djudjud14

03-10-2011

qualifier hasn't even started yet.
probably will start during summer. so no schedules yet.
plus not every country competing in the WCG will have qualifiers for every games.
that's up to the WCG and each country.

Bloodspilla

03-12-2011

are you sure, i seen scores posted around somewhere. i know they wont thats why i want to know how i can go about it and get it organised, Australia gets left out of all the sweet s***.

djudjud14

03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusBloodSpilla View Post
are you sure, i seen scores posted around somewhere. i know they wont thats why i want to know how i can go about it and get it organised, Australia gets left out of all the sweet s***.
unless they changed their scheduling (which i doubt), the qualifier always starts on the summer (around june. grand final is on fall).
and as marcou posted, the information for qualifier will be announced in the spring (between march - may)

most likely, the score that you saw was the 2010 WCG results.
i'm not sure if you can actually organized anything..

Bloodspilla

03-25-2011

Ok, now you are a legend! i like a fellow aussie gamer, give me an add man and we'll have a game sometime.