Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quad and Penta in one game as Master Yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Least

03-07-2011

oh wow man, great job! you're so cool! i wish i was as good as you!

OptimisticC

03-07-2011

Let's discuss Yi builds!

I tried AP Yi the first time today and it was amazing. Due to lack of CC, I was able to heal myself for more than 1.3k while having 300 AR/MR. Spamming Alpha Strike with 1:1 AP ratio struck fear into the hearts of my opponents. It's also amazing for pushing minions and obliterating enemy minion waves. It was pretty easy to run around pressuring lanes with huge waves of minions.

Even when building AP, I took down towers and inbibs faster than the rest of my team using E+R. Very boss.

Acrial

03-07-2011

I got a pentakill in a 3v5 as Yi. 39/6. Beat that kid.

TerribleGame

03-07-2011

I got penta kill with soraka thrice in one game

So yeah just played me first game as Soraka, and I'm gonna go ahead and suggest it to every single one of you. 40-0-50 with THREE PENTA. All I did was tower dive all game, and then my epic team grouped them together at the end and I got a penta. Check my profile if you don't believe me. If someone tells me how to post replays I'll post the whole game. Cya!

Deus Ex Macarena

03-07-2011

Quote:
Blackxguard:
I downvoted because of how many x's are in your name.

Same to you, sir.

:V

Ozy

03-07-2011

You should write a book.

Wait.

Write two.