Quad and Penta in one game as Master Yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotus of Power

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

So yeah just played me first game as jungle Yi, and I'm gonna go ahead and suggest it to every single one of you. 30-9-3 with a Quad AND a penta. All I did was tower dive all game, and then my epic team grouped them together at the end and I got a penta. Check my profile if you don't believe me. If someone tells me how to post replays I'll post the whole game. Cya!

edit: why the downvote?

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

nobody cares. you want everyone to go "oh wow man, great job! you're so cool! i wish i was as good as you!" is that what you're expecting? these boards are too crowded with people like you gloating about their kill streaks. you arent special.

DeVulpes

03-07-2011

Fun fact: you have to get a quadra before you can get a penta.

Frosty716

03-07-2011

^

ExoticFruit

03-07-2011

*does great with master yi in one game who is designed to crush noobs, then goes on forums telling people to try it and that it is pro*

Lotus of Power

03-07-2011

it was an awesome game that im proud of and i figured maybe some body would want to see it. did i ever say i was better than everyone on the forums? no I definately didn't. why are you even posting if you don't care?

KingdomZero

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDivinityxXx View Post
edit: why the downvote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
nobody cares. you want everyone to go "oh wow man, great job! you're so cool! i wish i was as good as you!" is that what you're expecting? these boards are too crowded with people like you gloating about their kill streaks. you arent special.
There's your answer.

Lotus of Power

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVulpes View Post
Fun fact: you have to get a quadra before you can get a penta.
then i guess i got two quadras.

silenthunt

03-07-2011

"Got a penta kill with Master Yi".

Who hasn't?

Edit: Yeah down vote... I've gotten penta kills three times before with Master Yi, and many more quadra kills. You managed to pull it off, that's great and moderately impressive, you don't need to boast about it on the forums.

Blackxguard

03-07-2011

I downvoted because of how many x's are in your name.