reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raz Stalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

I am begging to think that riot does not care about its gamer community. I personally think that the report system for people who intentionally feed the other team, disrupt game play or sit in base for the duration of the game are going unheard. where is the banning that was promised? does riot even read the reports about specific players ruining the game play for the rest of us? sometimes i think they are more worried about there next character, or who needs to be nerf'd or buffed we can tell they listen to players when they complain about characters like twitch (who has been nerf'd into the ground and has not seen a lick of good game play sense the drastic change) but where is the justice for the everyday game play. It does not matter what character you are. these players are There for the soul purpose of ruining games and trolling, well after a year of playing this game i am finally getting frustrated with the empty promises from Riot, the tribunal advertisement has been up for a long time, i dont think its coming i think its just a poster that riot put up to shut us up. am i the only one that wishes riot would put there pens down for a minute and not worry about the next char that players can spend RP on and fix the broken game play that has plagued our matches?

(~ Insert witty or famous quote here~)

SprinkleFairy

03-07-2011

I must agree, I actually have quit playing for months at a time because people who ruin the game for everyone else, and make the team upset so that everyone starts to argue is not fun or entertaining at all. I have seen the same people that I report and block in my friend's games weeks later and they are doing the same exact things. When you have a level 27 at 0/21/0... in every game you've seen them in... and they contribute nothing to team chat... you have to wonder is Riot even looks into the reporting system at all. I will admit, the new characters are great... but maybe instead of a flood of new characters, work on the basic game play or working on making old characters, that we used to love and see all the time, formidable players again. And if ANY of these things get looked into.. PLEASE, PLEASE, on behalf of a huge population of LOL's community... PLEASE check into these reports... get the tribunal up and going, do SOMETHING about the people ruining a fun experience for the rest of us.

Evedorean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

I think they're doing the best they can, but part of the problem is they do get flooded with reports. They tried to fix this with the leaverbuster, but that solved one problem and created another. Now the trolls aren't going to ragequit cause of it so they'll stay in games and go afk because they think nothing will happen. They really need to release the tribunal, cause I believe the community will serve justice to the trolls

SprinkleFairy

03-07-2011

I very much agree. The community understands how much it sucks to have one leaver/troll ruin the game for them.

Ddre5724