Jarvan IV

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

Survey:
Is Jarvan IV OP or not?

Fire Style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

no

Discussion closed

Reltaur

03-07-2011

No.

xTerranDragon

03-07-2011

No, I think his shield's base is a bit lacking though. Been playing jungle Jarvan lately and I can't finish anyone. D: Last game ended up with 20 assists out of our team's combined total of 26 kills.

cblocke

03-07-2011

no

DTiga

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTerranDragon View Post
No, I think his shield's base is a bit lacking though. Been playing jungle Jarvan lately and I can't finish anyone. D: Last game ended up with 20 assists out of our team's combined total of 26 kills.
Everyone calls him OP when I play him, and I always manage to carry my team with at least 17/20 of the kills

St4ticFir3

03-07-2011

No

Grunghole

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LON3 T1G3R View Post
Everyone calls him OP when I play him, and I always manage to carry my team with at least 17/20 of the kills
Champions I've recently gotten called OP while playing:

Mundo
Tryndamere
Lux
Pantheon
Garen

Above champions that are OP:
...Mundo, sort of (On Twisted Treeline, if nobody's able to counter him with Ignites and whatnot.)

JonneyMarket

03-07-2011

Maybe his spear stab thing if you play AD... but that's about it.

The Red Spy

03-07-2011

Jarvan would be OP if the people playing him weren't so awful. Honestly, I haven't played him and I can tell the people I play with are just plain bad.