What about Cassiopeia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexapus

03-07-2011

I noticed that over the past few weeks, one of the more recent champions would be put in the free rotation in the chronological order they came out, such as Lux, LeBlanc, Irelia, and Trundle. Naturally, I figured Cassiopeia would be next. Instead... back to Swain.

I mean... is she THAT bad?

KoreanRacials

03-07-2011

her damage is one of the highest in the game

its her short range spells that makes her very weak in teamfights, as she gets focused down quite fast

Medusa

03-07-2011

She isnt bad, just takes a fair bit of practice to get good/consistent results

Creepercat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

She is no way bad. Her ult on the other hand....

Trollgasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexapus View Post
I noticed that over the past few weeks, one of the more recent champions would be put in the free rotation in the chronological order they came out, such as Lux, LeBlanc, Irelia, and Trundle. Naturally, I figured Cassiopeia would be next. Instead... back to Swain.

I mean... is she THAT bad?
yeah her ulti is very buggy , she isnt bad.

Hexapus

03-07-2011

Yeah, see, that question I asked was more of a rhetorical one. I'm more curious as to why she wasn't in this week's rotation. Not having the next obvious champion in rotation just seemed a little bit strange to me.

Ddre5724

03-07-2011

Her range is lower than it should be, her ulti is kind of.... broken sometimes, but her damage is high. She could use some buffs in the range department and become a great champ.

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

03-07-2011

i think she is up cause she can't wear shoes

JRR Trollkien

03-07-2011

Actually, as far as I am aware, she was not skipped over and there is no issue here. Riot has explained the rules for how they determine the rotation multiple times and less than a week ago explained the changes they will be making here: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=132629

Other than those, the only other rule or pattern that I know is that a champion will be free to play two weeks after it is released. Cassiopeia was most definitely playable two weeks after she was released. So once again, no issue.

Edit: Links to past rotations for further reference
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ation_Schedule
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...8Season_One%29