Items and build for morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zudraken

02-06-2010

What items and build should i do so i can use morgana effectively?

Daikaze

02-06-2010

Soul Shroud
Magic pen boots
Archangel Scepter
Lich Bane
Mejai's Soulstealer if you are managing a decent K:A ration

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

I do boots 1 -> Soulshroud -> game should be over.

Istarune

02-06-2010

I generally do
Mana Crystal HPpot MPpot => Catalyst
Regular Boots
Blasting Wand => Rod of Ages
Boots => SorcBoots (if lots of CC and a good tank on your team and you can safely add more damage) or MercTreds (if enemy has the good CC or is magic user heavy)

After this is gets variable and greatly depends on your game
Ahead in Kills/Towers: Blasting Rod => Rylai's (works well with tormented soil to give you extra CC use to it and good health and damage)
Behind in Kills/Towers and getting beaten on physically: Chainmail => Frozen Heart
Behind in Kills/Towers and getting beaten on magically: Negatron Cloak => Abysal Scepter

Skill order I tend to do:
Dark Binding
Tormented Soil
Black Shield
Tormented Soil (for creep killing mage creeps and setting up last hits for your carry)
Dark Binding
Soul Shackles
Tormented Soil => Max
- Heavy CC on enemy team Black Shield => Max
- Lots of squishies but little CC Dark Binding => Max
Then max remaining skill get Soul Shackle whenever you can

Granted I highly doubt I'm at High ELO and only have about 40-50 Morgana games, I'm probably comfortably in the mid-range from the way people I play with and against act.

As a lot of people said soulshroud is a great item but I enjoy playing a bit more aggressively than pure support, the main goal being making them afraid to overextend and punishing them greatly when someone gets careless in a teamfight.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istarune View Post
Granted I highly doubt I'm at High ELO and only have about 40-50 Morgana games, I'm probably comfortably in the mid-range from the way people I play with and against act.

As a lot of people said soulshroud is a great item but I enjoy playing a bit more aggressively than pure support, the main goal being making them afraid to overextend and punishing them greatly when someone gets careless in a teamfight.
Morgan has four high skill spells. Soul Shroud is amazing for you and your team. Soul Shroud gives your team a lot more damage than RoA / Rylai's.

Istarune

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
Morgan has four high skill spells. Soul Shroud is amazing for you and your team. Soul Shroud gives your team a lot more damage than RoA / Rylai's.
I'll try it the next few times out with her, like I said I'm not expert after all, and I when I see you posting something I tend to listen because I've tagged you in my brain as a level-headed high skill player.

I'm sure my build is still pretty nooby anyways but it's worked so far =)
NOTE: I just noticed that the 15% cooldown appears to be in the aura not a secondary effect for only me. That makes it a LOT more appealing as an item