[Guide/FAQ] LoL Massive Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokeD

02-06-2010

I would like to start a guide about any part of this game (champion, runes, masteries, summoner spells, gameplay mechanics, moba, etc.)

The way this will work is anyone can ask a question, than someone should either ask another question or answer theirs and the answers posted will be filed up in the OP.

So ask away!

FAQ's:

Why Do I Die All The Time?:

That depends, usually if you are dieing all the time you are being overly aggressive. You should work on coordinating teammates to focus on one person, and if you are playing a carry you should be coming in last standing behind your tank at all times. If it is early game, you should be farming minions trying to get last hits or coordinating ganks in other lanes or your own.

Does use of items or summoner spells like Deathefire Grasp, or Ignite take me out of stealth/ autoattack?:

No igniting or using deathfire will not proc your stun. You will remain invisible, and will be able to autoattack at anytime by pressing right click on your enemy of choice.

Is there a faster way to use items like Potions in my inventory?:

Actually, yes there is. If you look in your inventory there are 6 spots in which you can buy items. If your health potion, mana potion, deathfire grasp, or any other usable item is in one of those slots, just press the corresponding number button to use it (number orders start in the Top-leftof your inventory, then going from left to right).

kjgkjgkgklfgl

02-06-2010

Humor me:

Why do I die all the time?

lobsterzilla

02-06-2010

i wont lie... this thread confuses me.

Umibozu

02-06-2010

Does Ignite or Deathifire proc Eve's stun when shes in Shadow Walk?

smokeD

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthael View Post
Humor me:

Why do I die all the time?
That depends, usually if you are dieing all the time you are being overly aggressive. You should work on coordinating teammates to focus on one person, and if you are playing a carry you should be coming in last standing behind your tank at all times. If it is early game, you should be farming minions trying to get last hits or coordinating ganks in other lanes or your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterzilla View Post
i wont lie... this thread confuses me.
Their is nothing really that should confuse you. You may ask a question, or you may answer a question that is asked, and I will compile all good information inside the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umibozu View Post
Does Ignite or Deathifire proc Eve's stun when shes in Shadow Walk?
No igniting or using deathfire will not proc your stun. You will remain invisible, and you will be able to use your stun freely whenever you may want.

BillClinton

02-06-2010

I actually thought twitch's nose looked like a cigar so I would just spend hours staring at it in game, how do I overcome this?

smokeD

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillClinton View Post
I actually thought twitch's nose looked like a cigar so I would just spend hours staring at it in game, how do I overcome this?
I actually used to think his nose was a cigar too. I now to remember that it is his nose, think of Twitch's voice always being nasally, than think of why this could be, then think "Oh, that would be because he has a nose the size of his crossbow."

smokeD

02-10-2010

Bump for intellectual posts ahead.

donnyFYASKO

02-10-2010

How do I win games?

gunsharp

02-10-2010

How can I own people with Zilean without using Time Bombs?