So where is it at? plz explain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judarian

03-07-2011

so i was disappointed when hearing the Aboriginal Sivir skin was going to be only direct 2 drive. but i have fought for this skin i took it to the support and asked and they were some confusion there but then things were made clear in a different section of the forums about the Sivir skin not being an exclusive
look at the time stamp on Tamats post now look at today's date does this mean it will be out tomorrow?

Judarian

03-07-2011

bump for justice? or aboriginalality

Shieya

03-07-2011

I'm also quite interested about this skin; I saw Huntress Sivir as an available skin while selecting her before-game, but I haven't seen it for sale in the shop yet. I've been checking back periodically since I think it's about time Sivir gets a unique skin, and plan to buy it as soon as I can.

Judarian

03-07-2011

same but as tamat said on the feb 21'st it would be released later in the week since the store was having problems

GiRLSTAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

I think Tamat might be wrong. Its published as a D2D exclusive on the D2D website. Tamat said it would be released asap 2 skin releases ago and over 2 weeks ago.

bomberfox

03-07-2011

bumpity

Judarian

03-07-2011

why isnt this getting any attention? ive been told so many things allready even from tech support i just want a direct answer