Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A letter to all of you/Alt: HE'S DEAD JIM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfessorStein

03-07-2011

Welp nothing good lasts. I felt it strangely appropriate to address the community on this, and perhaps even Riot, should my mad ramblings reach them (SEE BELOW FOR MY INGENIOUS PLAN)

I'm dying. I felt that I would tell the community that they're not so bad, compared to some places. I don't hate you guys, Infact you may be the most psychologically interesting bunch yet. But to the point; I need heart surgery in 6 weeks which has a real chance of killing me, So this is sort of my pseudo-goodbye post. Goodbye, And good luck!

But onto important things; 1. WATCH OUT REGGIE I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR #1 SPOT AND YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS.

2. Should I survive this, my plans are unchanged. I will get to the point of getting Riot to give me a job, even if I have to crawl there with my hands bleeding in the dirt. That's a message to you Riot, no matter what, I'm gonna do it. I've just been delayed a bit, I think.

Should I die, however; I have come up with an idea, Of which is morbid and I am also informed is hilarious.

[3:16:59 PM] Professor Stein; A real doctor!: I'm going to mail riot a letter
[3:17:09 PM] Professor Stein; A real doctor!: That says "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN"
[3:17:20 PM] Professor Stein; A real doctor!: With a little doodle of my face in the circle

Alt: Play some games with me, redbros. I refuse to die without having been in a riot premade. I'll force my way into your 5man if I have to. DON'T TEMPT ME

The ramblings of a mad man are never good and i'll probably never even get responses to this, but I think it was worth it.

ProfessorStein

03-07-2011

bumpppp

Son of Megatron

03-07-2011

bump

DriftingSmoke

03-07-2011

I support this thread.

Lord of Asia

03-07-2011

merp

St4ticFir3

03-07-2011

How much gold will the other team get I wonder...

xNECROx

03-07-2011

The Dyne

03-07-2011

Quote:
professorstein:
welp nothing good lasts. I felt it strangely appropriate to address the community on this, and perhaps even riot, should my mad ramblings reach them (see below for my ingenious plan)

i'm dying. I felt that i would tell the community that they're not so bad, compared to some places. I don't hate you guys, infact you may be the most psychologically interesting bunch yet. But to the point; i need heart surgery in 6 weeks which has a real chance of killing me, so this is sort of my pseudo-goodbye post. Goodbye, and good luck!

But onto important things; 1. Watch out reggie i'm going to take your #1 spot and you can have it back when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

2. Should i survive this, my plans are unchanged. I will get to the point of getting riot to give me a job, even if i have to crawl there with my hands bleeding in the dirt. That's a message to you riot, no matter what, i'm gonna do it. I've just been delayed a bit, i think.

Should i die, however; i have come up with an idea, of which is morbid and i am also informed is hilarious.

[3:16:59 pm] professor stein; a real doctor!: I'm going to mail riot a letter
[3:17:09 pm] professor stein; a real doctor!: That says "an ally has been slain"
[3:17:20 pm] professor stein; a real doctor!: With a little doodle of my face in the circle

alt: Play some games with me, redbros. I refuse to die without having been in a riot premade. I'll force my way into your 5man if i have to. Don't tempt me

the ramblings of a mad man are never good and i'll probably never even get responses to this, but i think it was worth it.

ProfessorStein

03-07-2011

Quote:
St4ticFir3:
How much gold will the other team get I wonder...

I'm quite the kill-stealer. Probably +1000G

Quote:
The Dyne:

deadpoolreadsatome.png