Minions Have Spawned - League of Legends Podcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echo Delta Fox

03-21-2011

Listened to it yesterday, sounds like the mics/sound is bit better now for some the speakers.

I've only played against Nocturne once and with him a couple times, after reviewing his stats I'm going to have to vote yes on stupidly OP. My theory is Riot makes new champs op on release so more people buy them. After looking at the range of his ult, cmon they know he is op. 2500-4000 range ignoring terrain? Ridiculous. So they'll get the initial impulse purchases and than in two weeks they'll make him free and people will realize how op he is and buy him and than in a month or when they get enough complaints they'll nerf him. It's all about the sales. Its also why there are so many more OMGrapeface Champions than Supports created. They is sexier and sell better. Hey Riot, support champs need a buff and we need more of them. Of course support abilities/champions only prolong games and we can't have that.

Keep up the good work, nice job on the new intro/music as well.

dirtyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2NASLSledge View Post
Just listened to episode four. I love the new intro music.

It was fun playing with meatmash and dirtyjoe. Trolling as Singed is my forte .
o god teamfight, WHERES SINGED?! lol wrecking top inside turret then kiting them all the way back, was a gg

dirtyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
Hey guys, any chance you can post your podcast on the Zune Marketplace too? Not everyone is a Mac fanboy.
yep autech set that up today :O

dirtyjoe

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Delta Fox View Post
Listened to it yesterday, sounds like the mics/sound is bit better now for some the speakers.

I've only played against Nocturne once and with him a couple times, after reviewing his stats I'm going to have to vote yes on stupidly OP. My theory is Riot makes new champs op on release so more people buy them. After looking at the range of his ult, cmon they know he is op. 2500-4000 range ignoring terrain? Ridiculous. So they'll get the initial impulse purchases and than in two weeks they'll make him free and people will realize how op he is and buy him and than in a month or when they get enough complaints they'll nerf him. It's all about the sales. Its also why there are so many more OMGrapeface Champions than Supports created. They is sexier and sell better. Hey Riot, support champs need a buff and we need more of them. Of course support abilities/champions only prolong games and we can't have that.

Keep up the good work, nice job on the new intro/music as well.
Thanks for the props!

As for support, the strongest support I have played as is Zilean, i've seen some pretty ridiculous Lux players, but anyone who gets fed can faceroll, but a good support is giving kills to their carry. I would love to see more supports made, but ya.. sales.. I'm sure supports don't do as well. Playing support correctly is supposed to carry you up the ELO, being able to babysit all the eager little teemos, but it hasn't worked for me too well inb4doinitwrong.

Elano

03-21-2011

I knew it was just a matter of time till a LoL podcast would be out, will check it out.

Meatmash

03-21-2011

Also, we're taking questions for our next episode if we can get enough of them! So, stop by our site and give us some questions/comments!

http://minionshavespawned.blogspot.com/

DarkerStix

03-21-2011

I posted a question . I can kind of answer it myself now after some play testing, but more people need to know about Quicksilver Sash. It's an extremely under used item.

Meatmash

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2NASLSledge View Post
I posted a question . I can kind of answer it myself now after some play testing, but more people need to know about Quicksilver Sash. It's an extremely under used item.
Especially after they buffed it! It was a small buff but it just makes that item even better. I almost always buy one everytime I'm against a Malzahar. That ult is rather annoying .__.

DarkerStix

03-21-2011

I've gotten to where I get it in every game as Singed. It compliments my style, which is very Leeroy Jenkins...

Leeroy needs a get out of jail free card lol.

sibby

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autech View Post
Just started a podcast with some friends, have two episodes up so far. The first episodes are just general tips and information as well as some discussion about different aspects of the game, subsequent episodes will get more specific. If you listen please give some feedback good or bad, thanks!

http://minionshavespawned.blogspot.com/
Bump as a way to say thanks for putting in the time. Will be listening later. It doesn't take much to teach me how to get better so I'm looking forward to it.