Minions Have Spawned - League of Legends Podcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meatmash

04-28-2011

Really enjoying the new champ Rumble...

dirtyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2011

New Post!

dirtyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

bump

Meatmash

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjoe32 View Post
bump
Dude, you can't bump your own threads. It's against the rules...

Pastrytime

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjoe32 View Post
Thanks for the props!

As for support, the strongest support I have played as is Zilean, i've seen some pretty ridiculous Lux players, but anyone who gets fed can faceroll, but a good support is giving kills to their carry. I would love to see more supports made, but ya.. sales.. I'm sure supports don't do as well. Playing support correctly is supposed to carry you up the ELO, being able to babysit all the eager little teemos, but it hasn't worked for me too well inb4doinitwrong.
Not so much on sales, you've missed the part where the metagame used to be keep the hyper carry alive, which the good supports were TO good at doing. A good support is much harder to balance than a dps champion so they've made less of them. Also, Karma and Lux are both supports, so the section isn't completely unloved.

DarkerStix

05-01-2011

I added one of my recent LoL horror stories. You can hear the sadness in my voice. It was a painful game. Our team comp was Malphite (me, 2nd pick on team), Shaco, Udyr, Olaf, and Caitlyn...in ranked.

xxsinged420xx69

05-01-2011

tankdyr?

DarkerStix

05-01-2011

Not even. Squishy dps .

dirtyjoe

05-01-2011

bamp

Autech

05-01-2011

personally I love playing support champs, but in solo que its a tough call because you are forced to depend on people you don't know / can't communicate with through voice.