Minions Have Spawned - League of Legends Podcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatriceMyDarlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

I remember seeing links to this podcast in completely unrelated threads. Also, bumping over and over again is annoying. I won't be checking it out.

Meatmash

04-05-2011

Be sure to check out our new YouTube Channel. Also, come vote on our Lee Sin poll. Thanks for the support and feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenwoodThree?feature=mhum

Autech

04-06-2011

Good morning forums

Our Lee Sin poll is turning out pretty funny, especially considering the new buffs!

Be sure to leave us some questions in Episode 6 post for next show! Happy Listening!

Meatmash

04-06-2011

Bump!

dirtyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Lots of good comments and questions on Episode 6!

DarkerStix

04-07-2011

So I've been quite busy and JUST got to listen to Episode 6. I do have a silly username lol. And yes, my Singed guide is still in the works. Thanks for the shout out .

I am officially eFamous.

dirtyjoe

04-07-2011

keep an eye on the youtube channel for new content today and be sure to listen to Episode 6

dirtyjoe

04-08-2011

Recording Episode 7 tomorrow, be sure to leave questions either here or the blog!

DarkerStix

04-09-2011

Bump for pimpaliciousness...

btw, is there a twitter for Minions have spawned? you guys can follow me @cLvSledge. It's mostly Starcraft2 stuff though.

dirtyjoe

04-10-2011

Recording the Podcast Today! Final moments to vote on Lee Sin!