New Tryndamere Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenebrousLuck

08-02-2011

I've tried a few things from yomuus to guinsoos to warmogs + atmas and the regular old build...

Anyone got any ideas that have worked particularly well for them?

Cocoabutter

08-02-2011

armor pen/AS runes

I've been getting wriggles, brutalizer, zeal, ghostblade,

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

I dont think anyoine has much.

Trynd doesnt really work very well as tanky DPS because his skills are all centered around autoattack improvement which means no real burst. Autoattack also increases exponentially as you get more crit, AS, and AD...they all work togetgher.

So a tanky DPS trynd still needs offensive items to deal any damage. He doesn't really work well with TriForce like most tanky DPSers.

Hence, so far, all new builds are still worse than the exact same build would have been on him BEFORE the nerf/rework.

Zeero

08-02-2011

The new Trynd is a joke. He is now played on both sides in every normal game that I play, and he NEVER does well unless fed by someone early game. There are so many other better options for an AD carry now. Ones that don't get 100% shutdown by ignite.

Edit: Trynd used to be my main. Probably second only to Nasus as far as number of games played with him. He is now a mere shadow of what he used to be.