Singed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

02-06-2010

Alot of people on these forums really like singed, and I don't understand why... I mean he has a poison ability, a Fling ability, a speed ability and another poison ability... What exactly is there about him that so many people like him?

(It's not that I don't like him, its just that I dont understand how he is useful...)

Sthil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

i say try him out 5-10 times by stacking RoA's and a pair of boots of swiftness then come back.

he is amazingly fun and a decent solo que champion.

Diøs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2010

When you play at mid-low elo, people will chase you, and you will kill them

this is funny

But he have a huge aoe slow, a fling a poison trail and his ultimate for more pushing power and dmg

If you stack rod of ages, he will be unkillable

Alucard628

02-06-2010

i've never actually played singed but what does his ult do? it just says improved combat stats.

Blmz

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard628 View Post
i've never actually played singed but what does his ult do? it just says improved combat stats.
35 / 50 / 65 enhanced damage, attack speed %, ability power, armor, movement speed, and regeneration per 5 for 25 seconds.

TiV3

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard628 View Post
Well, +35/50/65 dmg and +35/50/65% aspeed is a lot. And +35/50/65AP. +35/50/65 regen is nice too. Not to forget the movespeed bonus.

Yi needs his ult AND wuju style to get a bit more.

Akudemi

Korath Arcolite

02-07-2010

Singed is the Urine Guided Rokkit that comes screaming out of the night to slaughter and poisionate the countryside according to one guide. And they're RIGHT!
He has a couple different builds that work depending on enemy team composition and is an assists MONSTER. Also, when your Ult is active and you're wearing Boot3, you are almost the fastest thing on the field. They are AFRAID!

He can get kills and he does get kills, but played right he can rack up assists insanely fast. If you're good with your Goo your team will kneel before you in worship. If you're good at aiming your toss, your team will cackle and pander around you when they see you getting ready to airmail them a nice squishy kill, and your poison is amazing. I mean "whee!!!! they're all dying!!" I'll usually run right through a team fight, out the other side and then run along the edges so that when their poor carrier flashes out he appears in a cloud of poison and dies.

The ability to shut down of the nastiest Ults in the game is also fantastic. "oh Nunu, what do you think you're doing?" *toss* "nothing? yea, that's what I thought"
Oh, and he punches things harder than Chuck Norris. Want a tower dead? Pop your ult and go shield punch it! There are a few champs that take it down faster, but you've got what it takes as well.

He's a fun character, versatile and a great team character. He isn't for everyone and he isn't a DPS Carry, but he is Singed and some of us heart him

Sorano

02-07-2010

Singed is awesome because he works well in a team. He isn't the character you want to play to rack up kills but he is fun and plays pretty differently than a lot of other champs. Reasons why I love him:

1- Scaling Mechanism: because of his passive, mana results in extra health, meaning an item that as both health and mana give an insane boost in survivability and staying power. Plus, a lot of items that give mana also give Ability Power, meaning that as the matches drag on his abilities plus his survivability increase equally along his mana pool.

2- Fling: one of the rare skills in the game that repositions. Deals moderate amount of damage but really shines in team fights. There is nothing more satisfying than throwing an unware opponent into a group of your teammates that just him off.

3- Great Ult with short cooldown. The duration of his ult is very long and the cooldown on it his very short. A lot of players will be caught unware that your ult is relatively quiet and passive. Most champion Ults are flash/noisy telegraphing a boost in power. Insanity Potion is very quiet.

4- Great chaser and great escape mechanisms: Poison Trail will always dissuade an opponent from blindly chasing you. It might not look like much, but standing in a poison trail will give some serious damage to an opponent. A lot of times someone chased me as Singed when I was low health, stood too long in the cloud and got killed by surprise from teammates. Insanity Poison, with Boots of Mobility, Ghost and Mega Adhesive means you are the fastest runner in the game. The only thing that can rival with you is probably Rammus in Powerball and boostest by Zilean.

He is lot of fun, but like mentionned do not expect to do damage and kill 3 person at the same time on your own. Even fed, Singed doesn't do amazing damage.

Praetor Kamahl

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akudemi View Post
The item build in this guide is nice. Take that and run with it. Ignore everything else posted in it (MR marks? Really?). A good skill path on Singed is to take one level of fling and ignore it the rest of the game. You'll get a lot more assists / kills from gooing on people early in the game than you will flinging. Prioritize Ult / Poison / Goo / Fling after you get 1 point in fling, and you'll do great. Also don't take your first level up point until you're sure the river area is safe. Take fling if you're about to have a level 1 fight, and take poison if they're humping the turret so you can gas their initial creep wave. Scored a level 1 kill on a Shaco / Warwick gank failure with double exhaust after flinging the poor wolf into the turret. If fling's distance scaled with level, I'd say otherwise about priority, but it only goes up in damage, and not enough to compensate for the extra quick attacks you can get in with every new rank in Mega Adhesive after they're gassed.