Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karoe

02-06-2010

Hey I've seen a lot of Pantheons doing this right now but seriously has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sangrelatto

02-06-2010

huh?

Degini

02-06-2010

Google translator fail?

ScrewZall

02-06-2010

You have serious issues with creating a sentence that makes sense. I believe you share a common problem with this girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Karoe

02-06-2010

honestly guys you never really in special cases to decide to use even go want to do more like?

Demosthenes

02-06-2010

Trolled

ExS Perfect

02-06-2010

lol thats an awesome sentence.

BillClinton

02-06-2010

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

Haplo

Recruiter

02-06-2010

Quote:
BillClinton:
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

im guessing he is trying to make a post similar to the ones made on WoW boards a while ago that got famous for making absolutely no sense. What a dumb ass.

PhoenixWright

02-06-2010

^ It totally came from the WoW forums. How did you know?!? I know that trolls exist in WoW, but ****, I didn't know it was that obvious!