Singed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talking Socks

02-07-2010

His poison is a good skill that can deal decent AoE damage and has insane farming/pushing potential, not to mention helping him disencourage chasers. Fling is always good to have for various reasons. His slow can be avoided by the omnipresent flash, but it's still useful for both offense and defense. His ultimate makes him super fast, adds quite a bit of bonus armor to help him stay alive and even gives him some fighting potential to further soften weak targets.

He definitely needs a good team to do well. Once you get out of the rock-bottom ELO levels, give him a try and maybe you'll start liking him like I did.

Zhiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

I like singed, and I play him a lot, but end-game I feel he's underpowered, he has toss and his AoE slow, sure, but aside from that, he can't kill anyone, even with stacked RoAs and all that. If I want pure utility, I go alistar.

Brontobeuf

02-07-2010

"he can't kill anyone" ?!
You're so wrong bro.

He's a killer. Just buy AP and Magic Pen runes, masteries and stuff (RoA etc). Then run (with or without your ulti on), fling with good timing, and enjoy.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhiver View Post
I like singed, and I play him a lot, but end-game I feel he's underpowered, he has toss and his AoE slow, sure, but aside from that, he can't kill anyone, even with stacked RoAs and all that. If I want pure utility, I go alistar.
He won't wreck a base, but he poison will weaken every enemy, and he can last a 5 man nuke. Anyway, if you want to farm and have items don't even look at Alistar. I don't see why people like Alistar, Terrible Farmer, Slow, Meh survivability (for a tank) basically everything Singed isn't. People love Singed because...

Poison gets alot of kills, and is a great farming too. (100+ Ticks at End game)
Fling great initiator, second to a Blitz grab, but with Singed Click it and forget it, no skill shot.
Mega Adhesive is a ranged AOE slow, and a big one 75% at max level.
Insanity Potion has so many uses and last a long time, I use it to push towers or in a team fight it gives you alot of AP with great Regen.

Anyway, people love him because he isn't 100% dependent on his team like Alistar or Kayle. He is Offensive and Defensive unlike Amumu or Nasus.