[Suggestion] Re-work Flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Serpentis

03-07-2011

Hey guys.

So with the Summoner Skill 'Flash', I just find it annoying that it moves to where my cursor is. Is it possible to have it work like 'Ignite', where the range of the spell appears and you can click on where you would like to 'Flash' to? And for those veterans out there, maybe keep the old way of using it. So perhaps when you select the spell in the Champion Selection screen you can choose which way to use it.

But yeah, thats just my thoughts. Agree/disagree?

Kacnafein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

Allowing to pick smart cast on summoner spells could be a nice feature overall (i'm not talking only about possibility to turn off smartcast on flash, but also turning smartcast on ignite/exhaust/smite on).

So yeah, that would be nice, but nothing close to priority.

Malchak

03-08-2011

Easy, put your cursor further than were you want to go and flash will go as far as it possibly can. The way it is now is much faster than having to click where to go once the spell is selected.

So IMO bad suggestion.

Black Serpentis

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacnafein View Post
Allowing to pick smart cast on summoner spells could be a nice feature overall (i'm not talking only about possibility to turn off smartcast on flash, but also turning smartcast on ignite/exhaust/smite on).

So yeah, that would be nice, but nothing close to priority.
Yeah, hopefully Riot gets bored one day and just decides to randomly implement this.

Quote:
Easy, put your cursor further than were you want to go and flash will go as far as it possibly can. The way it is now is much faster than having to click where to go once the spell is selected.

So IMO bad suggestion.
Thats the problem, sometimes I dont want it to go as far as it can (as odd as that sounds). Being able to see the range of the spell would help immenesly