Server downtime again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreturns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Just needed to vent some of my frustration here. This game has more downtime than any other online game that I have ever played. And it seems to me that it is always during times that a lot of players are online. Like tonight for instance. In my opinion the updates should be on scheduled time during the week early-ish in the day. Not on friday night, which is the only time I, and I assume many players can play. I can understand if it is a critical issue but it seems like these updates are happening frequently at these times. Anyways, I like the direction the game is headed and I think you guys are doing a great job other than the aforementioned :P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willamet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

They need to start doing them at like wednesday during the middle of the day or something. Although I'm sure they look at server logs and pick the lowest traffic times. It's still my main playtime. Maybe they could mix it up a bit. So they put them on all different days and times? So everyone complains, but only sometimes. i dunno... Time to masturbate or something. BORING.