[Guide] Wazzabi's Warwick Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zers

03-11-2010

Fast tip: Im finding my Twich Armor Pen rune book and the 21/0/9 build to works great as for blood scent..its a great harass when ppl get close to atower and are at low health just get close they tend to always run back with tails between their legs :P

btw the rune page and Mast. Build work great if your in a lane and not jungling for a change of pace

Necrax

03-11-2010

i'd still prefer smite over anything. i go flash/smite for obvious and simple reasons.

1) in case i jungle it makes it so much quicker and most importantly i can use it to still get the last hit on a minion when i get ganked while jungling or steal another creep when i catch someone at dragon/golem/lizard.

2) when laning/pushing it helps to remove a creep every minute especially if you face a dominant lane team at the opposing side. mid/late i just always use it when available to farm/push/counter push or kill dragon.

3) helps in bringing down super minions in close games

4) i like to use it on tibbers, it's my personal bear hug. you know, sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes...

5) again, it's helpful if you endup laning with warwick

all in all, there are probably more good reasons for warwick to take it. i'd rather change flash to be honest even though i like flash -> duress initiate from the mid brush but that's very situational.

Zers

03-11-2010

I love flash too its really a great OH **** when your Ulti gets cleansed or suchs but Exaust and that 100% miss is a nice escape to cause you know when you get dumb and ulti gankplank he removes scurvey and turns around guess what you exaust him and hes freaking useless for a few secs

MrRJ

03-11-2010

TR notes:

Warwick
Infinite Duress now gains an additional 30% lifesteal bonus

... Warwick will be strong

you can probably be an unkillable tank.

Zers

03-12-2010

Imo new Guide is in order all warwick heads get into a vent and chat it out...thoughts?

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Don't get all in up arms over the 30% lifesteal on his ult. Current builds really do very little phys dmg during ults - it is mostly bloodrazor + wits end. It is only 6 attacks and if you actually want to leech back enough HP to matter you will need to build much more dmg oriented with last whisper.

It is a nice buff for early game, but that is about it.

Buck il Furetto

03-12-2010

guys i think the really problem of ww is that if they gank u with a stun or a snare while u jungling u're death....if u see a twich with banshee veil or u don't have cleanse and exaust...if he's a good player i think it's better run...i like this guide because it's the first kind of build i try...but i can tell u that u can jungle at lvl 1 even without smite so i think it's not a great idea to lose a spell with smite...but u have to build good your masteries and your runes book ^^ wazzabi if u want add me to your friend ingame when server go up my name ingame is "Buck il furetto".so we can try some different build for warwick.
sorry for my english ^^

Epistemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarL View Post
Don't get all in up arms over the 30% lifesteal on his ult. Current builds really do very little phys dmg during ults - it is mostly bloodrazor + wits end. It is only 6 attacks and if you actually want to leech back enough HP to matter you will need to build much more dmg oriented with last whisper.

It is a nice buff for early game, but that is about it.
I thought they changed his ulti to 5 hits now instead of 6?

xSJx

03-12-2010

I was messing around in practice games today. If you start with dorans blade and a hp potion, you can kill dragon within 8 minutes ish with no smite and no rally. I took fortify one time and it helped out with the flat damage and my fast attack speed, but it worked also when I took exhaust and flash.

My masterys were crit/exhaust/atk speed/armor pen/minion dmg, the 6 armor in defensive, and utility up to mana regen/buff duration/flash cooldown. The rotation was the camp under golem first, then the other small camp then wraiths. Then get golem buff, repeat the first rotation, and then get lizard. Then kill dragon while you have golem and lizard and he's really easy at level 5. Then go shop, or kill more creeps till you have 1350 and shop. Thoughts?

And also if i skip smite which two spells would be good? flash exhaust i was thinking but i'm not sure .

Duffie

03-13-2010

What do you do about an enemy Udyr jungling? I feel he destroys Warwick in a solo situation, especially early game.