Twitch build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkey120980

02-05-2010

rune:if ur gona start building ur runes i wouldnt waste my time getting them unless i could get tier 3 runes cuz u cant sell the tier 1 and 2 runes after u become lvl 20 and want tier 3 ruens. but obviously u should go for attack speed runes. twitch is based off attack speed because of his expunge ability. so ya def get some attack speed runes.

i have tried tons of twitch builds and have found that this one works best for me. start off rushing the malady. gives u 40% attack speed with 15% lifesteal. get the vamp scept first and build it into the malady. then grab some zerker greaves, or boots of swiftness(i would recomend the zerker greaves cuz it gives u the 25% attack speed and still gives u enhanced movement 2). then after that i go for last wisper, which after u get that u are pretty much op then get a tiamat for splash damage(perfect for team fights cuz u just ult. it splashes to each enemy and of course ur ult hits through everyone so it will just continue to splash, then just simply expunge ftw...if ur lucky u can get a penta kill) after that the game usually ends for me...but if not i will go for an infinity edge and continue off to get a blood razor for my 6th item. 5th and 6th item can be ur choice but i highly recomend this build.

Satoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Thanks, I'll try this build when the servers come back up.

Do you have any suggestions on positioning / strategy? For example, should Twitch take the middle or go lane with a partner for more subtlety instead?

Also, where exactly should twitch be standing when a fight begins? Next to his teammates? Near an exit off to the side in the hopes the enemy team doesn't notice him and he can escape?

Even more importantly, what starting abilities do you choose? I currently use rally / cleanse, which I'm really not happy with.

Also, a skill list would be good. Like, at level 1 take Ambush, at level 2 take Expunge, etc.

Used to be a follower of the "rambo" twitch build, but lately it hasn't been working. I need a replacement - I could try creating a new build, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm normally a mage, not a carry.

VoiceOfTheWoods

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoris View Post
Thanks, I'll try this build when the servers come back up.

Do you have any suggestions on positioning / strategy? For example, should Twitch take the middle or go lane with a partner for more subtlety instead?

Also, where exactly should twitch be standing when a fight begins? Next to his teammates? Near an exit off to the side in the hopes the enemy team doesn't notice him and he can escape?

Even more importantly, what starting abilities do you choose? I currently use rally / cleanse, which I'm really not happy with.

Also, a skill list would be good. Like, at level 1 take Ambush, at level 2 take Expunge, etc.

Used to be a follower of the "rambo" twitch build, but lately it hasn't been working. I need a replacement - I could try creating a new build, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm normally a mage, not a carry.
i think that twitch works beter when u use him in lane cause u can get early kills faster. also for a skill list i normaly go:
1. ambush
2. espunge
2. poision
3. espunge
4. ambush
5. espunge
6. ulti
then u can do just about any build
(note: this is an opinion from a person who is just getting the hang of twitch)

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Or go up to any tower you can and press r.

Blackstoise

Recruiter

03-11-2010

I used to rush malady as well, however recently I switched to getting 2x avarice blades instead, and let me tell you it is way batter than the malady route. Why? because once you get some armorPen runes, your crits hurt like a mother, and considering that with good farming you can get the two avarice baldes by the time you hit level 7-8, it is definitely worth it. It increases your DPS a lot more, just through the sheer number of crits. After those, you can work towards a PD/LastWhisper, and you can finish them very easily thanks to the 10gold/5/

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

03-12-2010

I hope the OP was a trolling...

EDIT:

On a serious note, do NOT get Attack Speed runes, what a waste of IP and Opportunity!!

With one Attack Speed item and his abilities his Attack Speed is up in the higher cap reaches.

So stacking runes will push you above the cap eventually, thus being wasted.