Crowd Control Has To Go

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeffyWestSide

03-07-2011

he be trollin.

Sofear

03-08-2011

im not saying no cc. im saying immunity. so u cant be re +same cc for certain period.

Brbgn

03-08-2011

Merc threads,cleanse,quicksilver ...nuff said

Tsiphon

03-08-2011

if anything it would need to be the inability to be crowd controlled more than say, 3 times in a given amount of time.

This way, you can't be triple or quadruple stunned by a team that has all stuns.

I don't agree with taking it out, because it's necessary, but I do think that building a team that has all stuns and decent players can lead to auto-victory.

Adreanlin

03-08-2011

There is hardly any CC in LoL. There are a handful at best. I played HoN and DoTA at a competitive level and I must say that if this type of CC rages you, never ever play either game. LoL is more about overwhelming damage rather than CC. There are some very effective CCs, such as galio ult, shen dash, taric and sion single targets, or annie ult stuns to name a few, but the game is by no means broken by CC mechanics. Without CC heroes with high sustained burst damage would become over powered, as there is would be hardly any way to control them.

Also, QSSash may be the most underused and broken item in the game. I mean come the **** on, if you have a problem with being CCed all the time spend some chumpchange and get huge magic resist and CC removal. Thread over...

Trickbaby

03-08-2011

without CC, all thats left is damage... CC is what provides the element of strategy in team composition, laning, ganking and teamfights. It is an integral part of this system and is most certainly not broken.

If someone hits you with a stun, while you're trying to push a lane with 4 mia, then someone else comes in and stuns you while the whole team beats you down... you just got played, plain and simple.

You can't QQ to have something removed, just because someone gets the better of you, with it.

Space Traveler

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofRawr View Post
Wow...
Have you played any other game like this before... or any MMO? Maybe next you should complain about healing.

CC is a part of the game. Every game has CC; LoL, HoN, more traditional MMOs like WoW or Warhammer. I think that Lego Universe or Hello Kitty might be more up your alley if you complain about CC.
No. They have a decent amount of CC.

DarkerStix

03-11-2011

I main Singed. If you give CC immunity then I'll never play LoL again. Fact

Zsee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

fail troll fails at trolling