Crowd Control Has To Go

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sofear

03-06-2011

im sick of playing games where teh only other thing apart from RNG is CC to make a game "DIVERSE" in the players eyes. its so stupid. HEY MY guy "Fantasy speaking"> is this huge tough guy who rose above everyone else in this village actually somehow im supposed to believe he's this "CHAMPION" yet can be up against another "CHAMPION" who somehow . summons the ability to totally disable you and make you loose total control of your champion for x amount of time. in that time u are dead. or another "DISABLE" has been applied in which time u just keep eating your ice cream and wondering wtf am i playing this garbage. seriously are you that BORING is your game that unoriginal.

all MMO's who didnt introduce CC immunity FAIL.

and so will LOL. not only wil dota2 destroy this userbase. but ppl are leaving daily because you dont have any immunity to crowd controls and ultimately loosing control of your champion is the stupidest mechanic out there.

if a stun is applied. u cannot be stunned for 30 seconds is a good start.
as with all forms of cc.

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

is this serious?

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

buy merc treads stop qqing

Cabfederal Jones

03-06-2011

Merc treads, cleanse ( a summoner spell any character can use) quicksilver sash, Banshee's veil, and there is always Olaf...

Sofear

03-06-2011

still wont save you. merc treads are a joke. anyone who buys these is worried about cc's so of course a smart player will figure why and focus you..

YES this is a serious thread. there is no way to stop CC lock. and its ruining the game. SUPER FAST!

GodofRawr

03-07-2011

Wow...
Have you played any other game like this before... or any MMO? Maybe next you should complain about healing.

CC is a part of the game. Every game has CC; LoL, HoN, more traditional MMOs like WoW or Warhammer. I think that Lego Universe or Hello Kitty might be more up your alley if you complain about CC.

Trickbaby

03-07-2011

ummm... so with no cc, this game becomes all about who is dumb enough to leave their tower range?

cc isn't just stuns... its the knockups, the knockbacks, the grabs, slows, fears... its literally, everything that isn't direct damage... I think you just need to stop getting stunned in tower range, buddy.

Zack1996

03-07-2011

Just came in to downvote.

Your suggestions are crazy. Try playing a game without CC and you'll see Tryndamere as first ban.

hieroakz

03-07-2011

This has to be a joke...

Amatzikahni

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieroakz View Post
This has to be a joke...
Even if it is, it's a pretty bad one and deserves downvotes.

On topic, CC is a part of every game (including turn-based RPG's), so learn to deal with it both offensively and defensively (meaning altering your gameplay). If you don't like CC, go play Chess; I'll happily log on and play you.