Issue with Logitech Performance MX mouse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirtnugget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

I've recently been experiencing an issue (in the last 2-3 weeks) where my mouse is randomly not registering left clicks during the game. I have experienced this issue on both my desktop and laptop computer. The issue happens when my mouse is plugged in via USB and being used wirelessly.

At first I assumed it was something with the mouse, but I exchanged my mouse ( Logitech Performance MX) for a brand new one yesterday, and I'm having the same problem. I have probably played about 1000 games without this issue, so I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about it? I remember there was an issue recently with Logitech USB headsets. Could this be related in any way? Although, I think this started to happen after the Mokai patch, and not the Jarvin patch.

Missing left clicks (maybe 5% of the time) is pretty game breaking to be honest.

I run Windows 7 64bit on both comps (bootcamped iMac and Macbook). My machines beast LoL no problem. Let me know if there's any more information that would be helpful.

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2011

Have you tried using different USB Port?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-06-2011

This happens with my Logitech VX Revolution from time to time on my Studio XPS. I've tried updating the drivers and turning the mouse off and on, but the problem usually clears when I used a different USB port as Allen suggested--my unresponsiveness happens on and off League of Legends, however.

Dirtnugget

03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
This happens with my Logitech VX Revolution from time to time on my Studio XPS. I've tried updating the drivers and turning the mouse off and on, but the problem usually clears when I used a different USB port as Allen suggested--my unresponsiveness happens on and off League of Legends, however.
Thanks! Do you switch the port you have the receiver in, or the port you have the mouse in?