Effing killstealers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercMan

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Get over yourself and realise that this is a teamgame where the objective is to win, and whoever gets the killing blow is more or less irrelevant.
Well said ,+1

lobsterzilla

02-05-2010

you dont get ip for kills.

NKT Baker

02-05-2010

Your not suppose to pop Ali's ult wen you engage. rather try popping it when your at 50% or lower. make them think they can kill you. if u pop it beginning of team battle no ones going to target you anyways.

Gigg

02-06-2010

If your teammate don't assure the kill, they will flash out or just get away cause blitz has 1 burst, then deals almost no dmg for a few seconds. If they don't you will loose kills or chase into an ambush.

I played Kassadin alot and people complained about me jumping in and finish that 30% hp left for the kill. (I play often with the same players) So, 1 game, I decided not to do it. We have lost around 6-7 kills and they died 4-5 times trying to chase then get juked hard into an ambush.

Lesson of the story, be happy if someone ensure that the hero will not have a single chance of escape.

HondaCivic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

its a team game, your ****ing blitzcrank. Get over yourself you whiner

Vermifax

02-06-2010

It is mathmatically better for your team to have someone ks you and you get an assist than for you to get a solo kill.

Besides blitzcrank is tank/support/initiator and doesn't need as much gold/items as other people on your team.

Zohariel

02-06-2010

Now if you were KSed by a Soraka... that's another thing entirely.

Played a game once where, as Soraka, I got something like 9 kills by (unintentionally) killstealing with Starfall and Infuse. Needless to say, I did not carry, but we did still win.

Alucard628

02-06-2010

i enjoy getting kills with blitz because i usually have trouble last hitting minions because everyone else usually hits faster and maybe even harder. so even though others may need more gold they're usually gettin 80% of minions. now if someone has an item that gives stacks for kills etc thats a different story.

idecline

02-06-2010

I have gotten away with barely any HP and flashed over enough walls to prevent otherwise guaranteed ganks to realize one thing: you are better off letting someone help you finish someone off - KS or not - than having even an off chance of them getting away.

Most of the time when I do KS it is when I am trying to get that last rocket jump w/ Tristana or Ice Blast w/ Nunu to snare the opponent.

I have been accused of "coming out of nowhere to KS" when it was more like I saw a solo teammate chasing and went to support them and help snare their target (but ended up killing them with my rocket jump).

Teck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
LoL is about bursting people down as fast as possible before people heal/ghost/flash out. Get over yourself and realise that this is a teamgame where the objective is to win, and whoever gets the killing blow is more or less irrelevant.
Couldn't have said it any better.