Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Massive matchmaking fault

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swag Daddy Nik

03-05-2011

I've noticed that the most one sided games I've had in normal mode have had one recurring theme: low level players on the enemy team. This wouldn't be a problem if the enemy team (who is likely a premade and has more coordination than the random low level we get) couldn't queue for level 30 games with lower levels.

Last game i had was with a 26 twitch on the enemy team, this team seemed very coordinated and i have no doubts they were using some sort of communication. What we got was a LEVEL 17 Annie. I have to emphasize because this is absolutely ridiculous. Annie would just go into team fights and get burst down while enemy twitch would coordinate ganks with his team and played much better.

Before anyone responds with the classic "lol normal games" retort, normal is a part of the game and should be as fair and fun as the rest of it. Long story short, separate level 30 queue in normals like it is in ranked. Lower level players have absolutely no business queueing with 30's in a normal game.

alaphonse

03-05-2011

uhh. . . only thing to say is that riot cant stop that. . .

Swag Daddy Nik

03-05-2011

Quote:
alaphonse:
uhh. . . only thing to say is that riot cant stop that. . .

Of course, how did i not think of that. This is why people under 30 can still queue for ranked with level 30's.