Attention LoL community, RE: "Amazing"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

03-05-2011

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. I know it's Phreak's go to adjective when overhyping the latest subpar champion to be released, but seriously... stop using it to describe everything. Very little in this game "amazes" me, in fact the only thing that comes to mind is how stupidly easy it is to tower dive.

Synister Bladez

03-05-2011

fair enough

LethalityVoX

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister Bladez View Post
fair enough
Thank you.

IS17badd7ff999b5

03-05-2011

Marketing uses excessive language. More at 11..

Arbond

03-05-2011

I hate getting tower dived as Teemo. >:

BriefEternity

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. I know it's Phreak's go to adjective when overhyping the latest subpar champion to be released, but seriously... stop using it to describe everything. Very little in this game "amazes" me, in fact the only thing that comes to mind is how stupidly easy it is to tower dive.

They're only subpar til the community pulls their heads out of their asses and figures out how to use them. Most recent examples: Trundle and Irelia.

LethalityVoX

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
They're only subpar til the community pulls their heads out of their asses and figures out how to use them. Most recent examples: REDACTED and Irelia.
Yeah Irelia is decent but she isn't the destroyer of worlds she's made out to be, a lot of that is just bandwagoning on Hotshot's QQ.

As for the second... individual... please edit your comment and keep that between us, I don't want him becoming FotM because you and I both know he puts other junglers to shame.