Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Client Exploded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoDown

03-05-2011

For some reason, after my last ranked game (victory, 9-1-7 blitz), my the match summary screen never loaded. I clicked skip waiting for stats, and then tried to play a game. The client said I was still in a game, which wasnt the case.

I reloged, and now have the "reconnect to game screen." When I click reconnect, I get an error, which isnt surprising, since there is no game to connect to. So now Im stuck at this screen and I cant play.

What gives and How fix. I want to play tonight.

Sediti0n

03-05-2011

See TwoDown's Client?

Boom.

TwoDown

03-05-2011

Oddly enough, that is fairly representative of what happened.

Sediti0n

03-05-2011

Perfect description.

Tenth Doctor

03-05-2011

I'm having the same exact problem right now :/

Daitanis

03-05-2011

Same thing which is happening to a BUNCH of us.. check out the Help and Support forum..

So far no solution offered, just Riot being worthless. Servers probably crashed, wait for them to restart... no ETA on a fix

TwoDown

03-05-2011

If I lose my win from this imma be so sad. One of my best games ever. My mechanical arms strong enough to carry anything.