Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game not finishing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesh86

03-05-2011

So I just played a game which we won. After clicking victory I got taken to the 'Skip waiting for stats screen'. Since it was taking a while, I just skipped it.

Then I when I went to re-que it told me that I was already in a game and hence couldnt re-que. Thinking the server is just lagging, i decided to go do some stuff for 5 mins, then when I came back, it was still saying the same thing. So I decided to restart the LoL client.

After re-logging in I get the "Game in progress... Reconnect" screen. When I press the reconnect button the launch splash shows up but nothing happens (which makes sense since the game was over about 20 mins ago), and after a while I get "The game has crashed, please try reconnecting" message and the "Game in progresss... Reconnect" screen.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Nesh86

03-05-2011

Bump... any help at all?

Daitanis

03-05-2011

This is currently happening to a LOT of people.. check out the Help and Support forum rather than creating a new post.

Nesh86

03-05-2011

Thanks, I looked at the bugs forum and saw nothing, so thought maybe it was just me... Didnt think to look at the help forum.