Game not finishing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesh86

03-05-2011

So I just played a game which we won. After clicking victory I got taken to the 'Skip waiting for stats screen'. Since it was taking a while, I just skipped it.

Then I when I went to re-que it told me that I was already in a game and hence couldnt re-que. Thinking the server is just lagging, i decided to go do some stuff for 5 mins, then when I came back, it was still saying the same thing. So I decided to restart the LoL client.

After re-logging in I get the "Game in progress... Reconnect" screen. When I press the reconnect button the launch splash shows up but nothing happens (which makes sense since the game was over about 20 mins ago), and after a while I get "The game has crashed, please try reconnecting" message and the "Game in progresss... Reconnect" screen.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Nesh86

03-05-2011

Bump... any help at all?

Daitanis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

This is currently happening to a LOT of people.. check out the Help and Support forum rather than creating a new post.

Nesh86

03-05-2011

Thanks, I looked at the bugs forum and saw nothing, so thought maybe it was just me... Didnt think to look at the help forum.