Taric?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelnstigator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

So can anyone give me some advice on this gem?

I need help with items and what skill order is generally good for him.

I've only played two recent games with him and heres how them went

I went top with heimy got stun first then lvled R>W>Q>E because we were against sivir/nasus so the AR boost was very helpful The game played out pretty well but i felt that my clairvoyance was wasted because they did not have a jungler.

Second game was even funner enemy team had a jungling ww and we had nobody so we decided to go gank, him which ended in a kill for us. then I preceded to ward/clairvoyance blue and occasionally the other spots. ww died to jungle mobs and another time to a gank because of my clairvoyance. I put one point in stun and then lvled R>Q>W>E

WW ended up ragequitting and the enemy surrendered at 22min. The enemy vlad was apparently duo queueing with ww and told me he even ragequit skype ^^

Ultimately even though i enjoyed playing him, I do not know what to do with him other then throw a stun on the carry or wherever else it needed, and ult in team fights and tower pushing.

So after my long monologue does anyone have any advice for me?

tl;dr I feel like I don't know what I should be doing as taric, any advice would be nice.

ImCuddly

03-05-2011

Rule #1: Gems are truly outrageous. Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Haydeos

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelnstigator View Post
Ultimately even though i enjoyed playing him, I do not know what to do with him other then throw a stun on the carry or wherever else it needed, and ult in team fights and tower pushing.
keep on doing this like a boss.

I like to get the aura items. Soul shroud, aegis, etc. chalice of harmony for the mp regen, then you can get ap items later on as the game progresses.

Choosy Moms

03-05-2011

im not a pro taric, but here's how i play him:
Skill order: R>Q>E>W
Items: tear of goddess, boots 1, archangels, merc treads, soul shroud, aegis, then its whatever.
Summoners: Clarity and flash

Ruff Samurai

03-05-2011

Take E at level 1.

Q>R>W>E

Taric has a fairly worthless R except for when tower pushing. It only adds like 30 AD to your team at max level and it only heals you, so sometimes I'll forgo it.

Catalyst>Merc/Mobility>RoA>Frozen Heart>Aegis>Will of the Ancients>Abyssal Scepter

Clarity and CV

0/21/9

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

I've tried a number of different builds, and quite honestly... It doesn't matter how you build him.