Why are people so freaking selfcentered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

So today I just got told what I have found to be the dumbest thing ever. I was playing ranked solo queue, and trying to get us to achieve a victory, and then all of a sudden, our ashe yells out "Vlad stop freaking typing, we know how to play".

5 seconds later, she gets ganked, and goes silent.

Why is it that people hate being told how to play when its obvious that they dont know how to play themselves and i'm simply trying to climb this Elo.

Sediti0n

03-05-2011

You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro?

KommunistKevin

03-05-2011

Seriously don't tell people what to do its annoying

If you think Ashe is going to get ganked say "care Ashe" but don't say Ashe back

I solo farm top when the entire enemy team is mia all the time, i rarely get ganked because i have summoners up, along with good map awareness and get annoyed when people tell me to go b

Spellsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

too many assumptions. just because someone makes one mistake doesnt mean they dont know how to play.

and you are also assuming your idea is right :P

oulush

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavarn View Post
So today I just got told what I have found to be the dumbest thing ever. I was playing ranked solo queue, and trying to get us to achieve a victory, and then all of a sudden, our ashe yells out "Vlad stop freaking typing, we know how to play".

Why is it that people hate being told how to play when its obvious that they dont know how to play themselves and i'm simply trying to climb this Elo.
Because you make the first mistake of assuming that you know how to play. Remember, there is always something to learn, and even if you lose, you can look back, and first look at your own mistakes.

Did your dialogue caused problems in your team? Then there is one mistake for you. Take it easy, and just ask nicely.

Secondly, most players don't want to hear that they are doing something wrong, including ourselves. I associate that with our society and our culture. We are raised with high self esteem, therefore we are tend to be selfish, and ignorant towards our own mistakes. We always blame others, never to look at ourselves.

Think about it, its not just this game, but even in our everyday lives, we encounter this.

LethalityVoX

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavarn View Post

0/10

Mentioning you were playing as Vlad makes the fact you're trolling a bit too obvious. On the off chance you're not...

People don't need you telling them how to play, especially when you're Vlad; you're playing the most herp derp easy mode character in the game, nobody is going to take anything you say seriously.

KwayZee

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sediti0n View Post
You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro?
This child should be banned from the forums

Tennex

03-05-2011

nobody likes to be told they r wrong. maybe theres is a easier way to do it so they listen. but maybe not

LethalityVoX

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
Cousin, art thou vexed?

Sediti0n

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
Thou art mad?