Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deaths / Kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewsome

03-05-2011

I heard somewhere that every time you die you are worth less and less gold, and through osmosis killing the same player will give less and less gold.

I was wondering if anyone knew the specific details of this system.

First Blood is worth = 400g ? Not quite sure.
First death you are worth = ?
Second death = ?
Third death = ?

Also how does your cost increase back up? I would assume once you kill an opponent it resets? Does anyone know details on this system?

While we are on the subject of deaths, if a player was to have a spree and was to execute themselves at the tower, does the spree reset and as such when killed next gives no extra gold?

Drewsome

03-25-2011

bump

DSkittlez

03-25-2011

not to sure about the death part but if u are on any kind of spree u keep getting bonus gold n when a player kills u ur spree ends n they get a bonus for stopping ur spree

u wont lose apree if u are executed by neutrals or towers..

Rylis

03-25-2011

I do know execution does nothing to your bounty. So if you really want to be clever about it, try to figure out the best person to feed it too before you get too many kills. Streaks aren't always good. I've had a turn around because we fed them a few kills mid-game, won a teamfight, and suddenly we had a fed Tristana and Sona pushing through their base thanks to the bounty they got together.

Kairno

03-25-2011

fb : 400
first death after : 350

dunno how low after that

and i know you can go as low as 90 gold