Am I a noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisTimeForREALS

03-05-2011

Well, he said you were a noob. Obviously you must be right? I mean...he said so!

Dezvul Xenillith

03-05-2011

kinda depends, because even normal games are based on an invisible elo doing good can still put you at noob level, i feel like im still at noob lvl myself, i am trying to fully learn how to be fully adaptable and to jungle before i go ranked but i rate how good i am by how much noob stuff my teams have, i still see clarity once every 4 games and that hurts, but im seeing a jungler about every 3 games, so i know im improving, i still see smiteless junglers although on rare occasion so that hurts as i know im still low elo, but i am seeing good teamcomps about 80% of my games

i feel that a person who is doing worse than a mirror champ has no legs to stand on when calling the other one who does better a noob, even if that other "mirror" has a trollbuild often high elo players will get onto a smurf account and dominate w/ trollbuilds, although i must say often things are completely circumstantial, you may have fought a worse teammate thus got a bonus in gold compared to the other, or maybie had a solo lane where he had a duo lane

i fought a friend who wanted to malz vs malz as he mained malz and knew i used to main malz, the first time i was completely out cs'ing him and harassing but made one slip-up as instead of igniting him i flashed right ontop of him, realizing my mistake and hesitating i lost a kill and gained a death, from that point on he slaughtered me as he gained a great advantage, after that he claimed the better malz and i let him have the title (right up until i got annoyed by his "i am the better player" talk and rematched him) after the first game i beat him 4 times in a row, that is a 4/5 win rate and the first i lost only because of one stupid mistake which put him ahead enough to break the wedge open wider

he ended up challenging me as anivia against him as malz, won again, then as kassadin

just a little advantage can put you ahead by great amounts, and sometimes it is completely coincidence one person wins over, the best standing you have on calling somebody a noob is watching how they play, if they do enough stupid moves or fail to make the good moves then they aren't that great, but even if they are feeders sometimes they do many good moves and few stupid moves but didn't get their game together until it was too late

another common thing is taunting to make the enemy rage, say things like "umad??" constantly trash talk an enemy sometimes they will start trashtalking back (realize that this is making them play worse), they will often start making stupid moves in order to kill you and prove you wrong but don't realize this is your goal and you know your words are wrong, he may have been taunting you to instill bad playing into you, get you to rage and try to prove yourself, and make mistakes

creamfrache

03-05-2011

just because you have the highest score doesnt mean youre not a noob...
its like winning the special olympics, if you win youre still ******ed
if you lose, everyone on that team is at fault, you as much as the feeders
if the lakers lose, its kobes fault as much as it is derrick fishers

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Post your real account name so we can see the game on the match history and judge whether you actually built smartly for the matchup?

Edit: Also, I have no idea why you guys are saying that this team can be kited so easily. Malphite is like the anti kite tank, Unstoppable Force is pretty much a **** you to ranged kiters, which is one of the reasons (aside from his amazing solo laning power) he was so popular in EU with all the kite teams. Twisted Advance has a great 650 range (even with or above most auto attacking ranges). Xin eats a lot of common solo ranged carries for a reason. Nunu with his Blood Boil and annoying near permaslow let him and a teammate stick to someone like glue. Mundo has a huge movement speed buff, a spammable long range slow, and CC reduction. One well placed Malphite ult and no kiting team is going to go anywhere short of a spree of Flash and Ghost.