Am I a noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katakylsm

03-05-2011

Was just in a game. I played Xin and the opponent Xin got dominated by me in every aspect, I had more kills, less deaths, more assists, and more minion kills than he did. Yet my team loses because of feeders and the entire time their Xin wont stop calling me a noob. I understand that I lost but due to no fault of my own. Is it fair to call a mirror champion who did better than you in every aspect and was not carried due to FOUR tanks on his team a noob? FYI their team comp was Mundo, Malphite, Nunu, Maokai, and Xin. All of them besides xin had 3k+ hp with thornmail and banshees. On a side note, how does one beat that team comp?

MathMage

03-05-2011

I don't suppose you solo'd and he duo'd?

Build tanky, keep them off your ranged AD/AP carries, kite them to death.

The Bad Sauce

03-05-2011

All their damage comes in a burst
Live past that burst and you win

Katakylsm

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
I don't suppose you solo'd and he duo'd?

Build tanky, keep them off your ranged AD/AP carries, kite them to death.
Well I guess I should post my team comp then, which will make you cry. AD Ezreal, ****** fail Urgot, Feeder mana stacking blitz, AD/Arp Xin, and jump into 1v5 shaco

Kiddalee

03-05-2011

No, you're not a noob. He's a thirteen-year-old ****-talker.

One reason why he might have died more is that he was the squishiest member of his team, and the one you guys would have picked to focus. What would make him a bad player in this case is if he doesn't beef up his build more than usual.

CrimsonRipper

03-05-2011

Oh. Did you have a ranged AD carry like ashe or Kog' Maw. Because that was just a big melee train. You could just have kited them all around the world.

A group of Ducks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katakylsm View Post
Was just in a game. I played Xin and the opponent Xin got dominated by me in every aspect, I had more kills, less deaths, more assists, and more minion kills than he did. Yet my team loses because of feeders and the entire time their Xin wont stop calling me a noob. I understand that I lost but due to no fault of my own. Is it fair to call a mirror champion who did better than you in every aspect and was not carried due to FOUR tanks on his team a noob? FYI their team comp was Mundo, Malphite, Nunu, Maokai, and Xin. All of them besides xin had 3k+ hp with thornmail and banshees. On a side note, how does one beat that team comp?
Give me his name, im gonna troll his ass and personal army you like a ******

bladeofwill

03-05-2011

They didnt have 4 tanks. They had 1 tank, 1 off-tank, 2 tanky dps, and 1 whatever nunu is. If you think someone like mundo is a tank, then you might be noob.

c4ke333ter

03-05-2011

What everyone else is saying, just kite them. mundo moakai nunu xin and malphite have NO ranged cc at all so they will never get even close to you. they also have lower base movement speeds because they're melee

FoxieVixen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

If you are a noob, your new and not willing to learn, asking if your one kind of negates that.
Its possible your a newb though.