A brief question about jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBandie

03-05-2011

Kill blue buff guy first he hits hardest so the less time hes attacking you the better.

also Kill red buff holder last in jungle so you have the buff for as long as possible during ganks

OJ16

03-05-2011

he means should he kill the (example) the big wolf first or the 2 smaller wolves. ya crazyz

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Most jungles start at blue, as it gives them mana regen and cooldown reduction. This allows them to run other runes (such as armor seals/magic resist glyphs) for an easier jungle/ganks.

Small camps spawn at 1:40, red/blue spawn at 1:55.

Ricardo L H

03-05-2011

Quote:
Kill blue buff guy first he hits hardest so the less time hes attacking you the better.
Well that makes sense, but how about killing the small ones first cuz they die fast and eventhough they deal low damage, it's a damage you can get rid off faster.

It is matter of calculation.

Altámbo

03-05-2011

:O

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

as nunu, i recommend consuming the little lizards next to the blue first due to the fact i start with amplifying tome + hp pot, and the little lizards deal a bit of extra damage.

Minutemade

03-05-2011

I usually kill the buff holder before their minions, but I've seen some people kill the minions before the Buff holder. Not sure why though.

by some people i mean not many and very rarely.

Wuumaster

03-05-2011

Generally you should go for the buff holding monster first. It deals the most damage, grants the most experience and gold. The quicker it dies, the less damage you'll take, and the less vulnerable you'll be to having it stolen by counter-jungling.

Narvuntien

03-05-2011

I believe you attack the little ones first for Akali, at least they did in the video.

Akali doesn't need the blue, so she doesn't start there... plus she can't beat it until level 3/4 I think... I need more runes :S.