Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warning level 2?help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annop777

03-05-2011

I have 2 LOL accounts 1 was warned for being afk or quiting,"twice"(ma bad,I really needed to go somewhere.) Does the warning cool down if you don't do the same offence for a longtime?

Also If I play a bot only custom battle and I need to quit,"may I?"or is it an auto reporter?

Plz Answer!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-05-2011

You do not get leaves for Custom Games.

Your Leave Level will eventually go down when you've played a long string of Normal/Ranked games without leaving. Your penalties are derived from your Leaves against your total Normal/Ranked games (you want a very small Leave percentage; < 3% is what I recommend). Please do not queue into Normal/Ranked games when you cannot devote at least 1 hour to a match; stick to Custom Games in that case.