Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How is Jarvan

Overpowered 23 13.45%
Balanced 125 73.1%
Underpowered 23 13.45%
Voters 171 .

Jarvan is perfect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

03-05-2011

Can be annoying but he's pretty balanced. I like him.

Mostly because he catches annoying runners like Teemo and Master Yi than murders them in Mortal Kombat in the ring of AWESOME~!

GammaWolf

03-05-2011

His ult is amazing.

You initiate the fight and force people to blow their escapes thus putting them out of position and letting your team clean up.

With his knock up, shield slow, and ult he has the most CC of any tank AND he gives his team bonus armor and AS.

I actually think he is a little on the OP side because he has so many options. Tons of CC, buffs, escapes including over walls and ledges, great passive for harass and initiating. He has basically no negatives except maybe lowish mana early game, but thats something most tanks deal with.

Disdasdefa

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Quote:
GammaWolf:
His ult is amazing.

You initiate the fight and force people to blow their escapes thus putting them out of position and letting your team clean up.

With his knock up, shield slow, and ult he has the most CC of any tank AND he gives his team bonus armor and AS.

I actually think he is a little on the OP side because he has so many options. Tons of CC, buffs, escapes including over walls and ledges, great passive for harass and initiating. He has basically no negatives except maybe lowish mana early game, but thats something most tanks deal with.

His damage is a tad low, but that's expected. I think that's one of the only things that's keeping him balanced.

DR3N the King

Adjudicator

03-05-2011

Jarvan matches my playstyle exactly, he's my new favorite champion. I think he's perfectly balanced too, Riot did an excellent job.