Ban Vlads who buy 2 Warmogs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphileon

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffychan View Post
What if they buy 3? or even 6?
Point taken. Editing title.

Aphileon

03-05-2011

Man you can't edit titles.

Katoobnyne

03-05-2011

How about ban ANYONE who buys 2 Warmogs.

Especially Cho'Gath. I've never understood people who stack Warmogs on a character that can create his own health powerups. If you want to make him into a tank Armor and MR are much more efficient buys since you don't already get them for free.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoobnyne View Post
How about ban ANYONE who buys Warmogs..
Fixed

Fenomenom

03-05-2011

I think its funny that the concensus among 90% of us was that hp stacking was stupid and that ap stacking was the way to go. We all agreed (which is VERY rare on the forums) that hp stacking was just bad.

Riot announces a vlad nerf, what do they do? nerf hp stacking vlad... ... ... which was clearly already the crappy one. that would be like nerfing ezreals ap ratios, or nerfing eves passive. No point in nerfing something no one uses.

Cromzile

03-05-2011

Vlad should always buy 4 AA staffs, like my TF last game.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenomenom View Post
I think its funny that the concensus among 90% of us was that hp stacking was stupid and that ap stacking was the way to go. We all agreed (which is VERY rare on the forums) that hp stacking was just bad.

Riot announces a vlad nerf, what do they do? nerf hp stacking vlad... ... ... which was clearly already the crappy one. that would be like nerfing ezreals ap ratios, or nerfing eves passive. No point in nerfing something no one uses.
They were trying to point people in the right direction and guide them toward not being ****ing ******ed with their item choices.

Partial success, I guess. I don't see as many HP stacking Vlads anymore. Hell, I don't even see many Vlads.

Coersion

03-05-2011

I always assumed that tank vlad was superior, because usually items that gave health also gave other stats like MR and armor. Whereas if you went pure AP you only got HP. Then again, I've never played Vlad.

TheMountainGoat

03-05-2011

what are you talking about, people don't even play vlad anymore. can't remember the last time i saw that tool.

and i'm glad.

Liquidone

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo L H View Post
78 ap you say?

Vlad's Q can nuke your ranged carry for 25% hp with only 100~ ap.

Maybe you guys needed a tank and he though that stacking hp would help.
You have obviously never played Vlad and should just stop talking now.