Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] First Person Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomawar40

Recruiter

03-05-2011

I've seen a lot of games personally that would have been thrilling to play as an FPS. I think playing in First Person would be much much MUCH more exciting than in 3rd person. Sure, the number ganks might go up in a game, but make a First Person ONLY mode/bracket. I think that'd be a lot of fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kacnafein

03-05-2011

There are First Person Perspective (FPP, not FPS = First Person Shooter) MOBA games out there. Funny, how they're not so popular. Adding FPP feature to League of Legends would be only a waste of time, mostly because League of Legends is focused on gameplay, not graphics. And graphic that you is here would be awful to look from first person perspective.