Ban people that cant speak english

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

03-05-2011

When will people with elo this low realize that no matter the language they speak, their games will always be bad?

CaptCrit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

ENGLISH SUPREMACIST! Seriously, English is my only language but it's very arrogant to state that everyone should know it or otherwise be banned.

/facepalm

Warbéar

03-05-2011

so

mad

Penya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

OH LOOK! this stupid thread again...

Verxint

03-05-2011

The language barrier is an epic hindrance to people having a basic grasp of the game.

But this all goes back to the fact that someone can feed in every single game they ever play, lose every single one, and still get to 30.

Prohibitum

03-05-2011

I can't remember how many times I won games without saying a single word and just ping when neccesary. In this game talking may be an advantage, but not a requirement to win games.

Timestop

03-05-2011

Am I racist for upvoting every anti-English comment in this thread? Maybe.

SaniKyuu

03-05-2011

Quote:
You made a grammatical error in your post, should you be banned for your shortcomings in the English language?
I can speak english, what im talking about is people that dont even know a ****ing word in english.

Quote:
When will people with elo this low realize that no matter the language they speak, their games will always be bad?
It wasnt in Ranked, not everything in this game is about ranked, you nerd.

Quote:
ENGLISH SUPREMACIST! Seriously, English is my only language but it's very arrogant to state that everyone should know it or otherwise be banned.

/facepalm
Im brazilian, my language is portuguese, but i know english too. English is the most important language in the world, sorry, but its a fact, so if you are playing this game in an NA Server, please, you need to know at least basics of english, spanish OR french.

Timestop

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCrit View Post

/facepalm
LoL = Team Game.

English =/= Portuguese.

Playing = Difficult.

내 나쁜 검둥이

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaniKyuu View Post

It wasnt in Ranked, not everything in this game is about ranked, you nerd.
Normal has ELO too, game set match. Prove my point further, you obviously know nothing about this game. Do some research, it'll make you a better player.