Ban people that cant speak english

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaniKyuu

03-05-2011

Editing the whole thread because i was really mad when i create it.

Hi, im here to talk about people that cant speak english.
We all know that english is the most important language in the world, its a fact (im not american if you think so, im brazilian), so, in order to communicate in this game, we all have to know how to speak english.

The problem is, we cant communicate with this people, they never speak, and most of the times, ends up feeding because they cant understand what we are saying.

Im asking for a ban to these people, they ruin the game, and im also asking for a system, able to detect if someone can speak english when creating an account, this will make the game a lot better.

EDIT: i really dont understand the downvotes. Everyone here can speak english, and im sure, is tired of people that cant speak english, dont ping, dont call mias... This is not a thread against a country, this is against people that dont speak english. If you are downvoting me, i really wish you join a game full with this kind of people

trollolo1

03-05-2011

before people spam downvotes, although this man may have said it in the wrong way, the language barrier is a very real hinderance to teamwork

OP, please reword it.

IS14a454d62e6f8609cff5f

03-05-2011

Бан всем, кто не знает русский!!!

RainbowSuperStar

03-05-2011

yal ****as posting in a troll thread.

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

I cant understand OP's post... I'm not fluent in CAPSLOCK.

edit: after OP's edit, this most no longer makes sense.

Brassherald

03-05-2011

You made a grammatical error in your post, should you be banned for your shortcomings in the English language?

STAPLES KING

03-05-2011

Vous les vous couchez avec mois ce soir?

Lynerus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

+1 ban anyone who dont speak English in chat

Kiddalee

03-05-2011

Why do you make the connection between not speaking English and feeding? They are two separate issues.

Cybelther

03-05-2011

VocÍ ť louco mano?

12345 ... 6