Shadow Evelynn & Freljord Ashe Skins 50% Off This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordasriel

02-06-2010

yepp agree we need the 3vs3 map out of beta:O and well im still waiting for the latency problem to be fixed wanna be able to play again

Gassy

02-06-2010

You guys are probably in denial if you expect to see a new map before ranked games come out. You'd imagine all maps would go through the process of practice, to normal, to ranked games for the sake of continually refined balanced. Riots waiting for a mid-ground to do polishing on the maps in a fairly competitive atmosphere, and right now all you players just take the game to seriously for Riot to goof off and release maps just like that.

ben4zwin

02-06-2010

On solo mid they aid there was going to be a green eve skin, or at least had a drawing of it. Does anyone know bout this, cuz if they make a green one then ill wait for that, as I only have enough rp for 1 normal priced skin (600)

Animezis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-06-2010

I lost 747RP ((

Zepherone

02-06-2010

i wonder when merc kat's gona be on sale....so gona buy

and where's ghost gangplank and ghost fiddy? i know they're not preorer skins..........

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-07-2010

I would like to buy these skins, but the servers are down without any ETA. I hope they come up before midnight...

The Judge

02-07-2010

I agree with a previous post. I hope the servers go up so I can purchase the Ashe skin, if not, I will enjoy playing for free, but it would be nice to support Riot.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-07-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

You guys got it! By popular demand, we've extended these sales until Monday night:

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?p=636455

- RiotChris

Deeplight

02-08-2010

Cry i bought the really expensive Ashe the weeken pior >.< fail me.

Oh well. It's still nice that they do have these weekly sales.